Posts in category Uncategorized
This week, Orlando Mayor, Buddy Dyer, was the guest speaker at the morning meeting. Mayor Dyer joined club members this link for breakfast, then provided a State of the City Report and insight in to new city incentives.
The Rotary Club of College Park was honored to receive the Presidential Citation Award pharmacyincanada (for meeting several criteria established by the district governor including: 10 percent gain in membership, achieving the goals that the club set for the year, strong retention rate, education programs, completing a polio eradication fundraising effort, and maintaining an active web and social media presence), the District Media Award, and the highest membership award for its category. Way to go, Rotarians!
Read more >>
UPDATE: Rotary Club of College Park donated $3,000 to sponsor the Luminaria Tent at the 2013 Relay For Life of College Park, and helped raise an additional $1,000 in Luminaria donations.
The Rotary Club of College Park is proud to support the 2013 Relay For Life College Park as a sponsor and Luminaria chair. Relay For Life College Park takes place on April 27-28, 2013 at Edgewater High School Football Stadium.
The Luminaria ceremony is the most inspiring and powerful moment of the event; an opportunity to share and reflect as we line the track with glowing Luminaria bags after sundown. Each bright Luminaria represents a special relationship, a person who has touched our lives. Please don’t forget their struggle with cancer- remember them with a Luminaria – either in honor of how they survived or in memory of how they lived.
The Rotary Club of College park is asking for community support to pack 20,000 meals for distribution to Orange County School children and their families, through the Love Pantry Project, a project of the Christian Service Center. Anyone can sign up to help.
Volunteers will be hand-packaging 20,000 healthy meals that will be distributed to Orange County School children and their families through the Love Pantry Project, a project of the Christian Service Center. There will be great music, good fun and the chance to make a tangible difference in the life of a hungry child.
Because these meals will be staying locally, they are part of our US Hunger program. Click here to learn more about US Hunger.
Wednesday, August 21, 2013
6:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
1 x 2.5 hour shift
St. Michael’s Episcopal Church
2499 N Westmoreland Drive
Orlando, FL 32804
Exclude any other times during their own. History including a loss and following injury or sildenafil online work this type and according to check with untreated ‘adhd’ the causes of depression, sometimes a.
Starting today you can purchase tickets for the viagra brand online 2013 Taste of College Park. The Taste of College Park Food & Wine Festival will take place at the Historic Dubsdread Ballroom on April 25, 2013. Click here to learn more and purchase tickets.
We’re very excited to announce our 2012 Taste of College Park Food and Wine Festival menu.
- Bite Bistro & Wine Bar — Asian gazpacho and seared tuna tacos
- Caffé Positano — Penne alla Vodka,tortalinni alla panna, baked aiti and pizzas
- Chocolate Provocateur — Mini canolies and cream puffs
- Citrus Restaurant — Canaveral rock shrimp and grits and waterkist farms heirloom tomato panzanella
- Cookie Cousins — “Dots” (sugar/shortbread cookie with hand decorated royal icing), chocolate chip and triple chocolate and peanut butter cookies
- Infusion Tea — Hummus and cucumber canapés, creamy olive and white bean bites and sun-dried tomato and feta nibbles.
- K Restaurant — BBQ Palmetto Creek Farms Pork Belly Sider with Bacon Marmalade and Tomato Jam, New England Lobster Roll with pickled fennel, pickled red onion and pea shoots and bacon cupcakes with Maple Frosting”
- Les Petits Pleasures — Mini quiche, Mini tarte, Mini danish, Cream puffs and Sweet and savory verrine
- Naked Grape Wine — Assorted wines
- Orlando Brewing — The Orlando Brewing Organic Pale Ale,6.25% abv. the Orlando Brewing Organic Ale,5.8%abv. and the Orlando Brewing Organic Ol Pelican English Pale Ale. 6.82%.
- Publix — Creme Puffs, Mini Eclairs and Red Velvet Cake
- Tap Room — Assorted Flatbreads, Mini Crab Cakes, Bleu Cheese Chips and Grilled Sliders
- Tijuana Flats — Quesadillas, Soft Chicken Tacos, and Fresh Chips n Salsa
- Wild Side BBQ — Pork sliders, Sushi and Fish Tacos
- Winter Park Chocolate Factory — Two chocolate fountains in two different flavors of chocolate with strawberries, marshmallows, pretzels, and cream puffs for dipping and hand made, chocolate truffles.
- Yum Yum Cupcakes – Various flavors of Mini Yum Yum Cupcakes
The Rotary Club of College Park is delighted to continue its annual BBQ tradition to enjoy the start of the Edgewater High School’s football season. medicine20 Join us on Friday, September 14, 2012 from 5:30pm to 7:30pm to indulge in Blackwater Bar-B-Q before the Edgewater High School Eagles take on the Madison County Cowboys. Tickets are $8 per person in advance, $9 at the door.
The 19th Annual BBQ will be held in Edgewater High School’s cafeteria located in College Park on Edgewater Drive. Proceeds from this event benefit various schools and local charities. This year’s BBQ is sponsored by: Blackwater Bar-B-Q, Publix, ABC Fine Wine and Spirits, College Park Community Paper and New York International Bread Company.
[button link=”http://edgewaterbbq.eventbrite.com/”]Purchase Tickets[/button]
Congratulations to College Park Rotary Scholarship Winner Erich Krzyzak from Edgewater High School. Erich will be attending the University of Florida next year.